Egg Paratha Recipe
Dough to make the paratha:
· 2 cups wheat flour/atta
· salt as per taste optional
· 1 tsp ghee/oil
· 1 cup water approx... to make the dough
To make the stuffing:
· 1 medium size onion very finely chopped
· 2 tsp freshly chopped coriander leaves
· 1 tsp finely chopped green chilies.
· 2 beaten eggs
· salt - to taste
· ½ tsp red chili powder
· ¼ tsp turmeric powder
To make the dough:
· Firstly, in a bowl, add wheat flour, add pinch of salt if required, add ghee/oil and mix it well.
· Add water gradually and knead it to make a soft dough.
· Cover and rest it aside for 5 minutes.
Make the stuffing:
· In a bowl, add finely chopped onions.
· Add freshly chopped coriander leaves and finely chopped green chilies.
· Add beaten eggs into it.
· Add salt as per taste, add red chili powder, turmeric powder and mix it well.
Make and cook the paratha:
· Take a portion of the dough and make a round ball.
· Dust some flour on the rolling pin.
· Roll the dough into a small circular shape.
· Apply all over the roti.
· Fold the roti in such a way that it takes the shape of a square.
· Once again dust some flour on the rolling pin and roll the roti in the form of a square paratha.
· Heat the tawa/gridle.
· Place the paratha on the tawa and cook for few seconds.
· Add the beaten egg mixture on the paratha and spread the egg mixture fully.
· Cook for few minutes and fold the roti from one side and apply oil on the folded part.
· Fold the other end too and apply oil(watch the video below).
· Cook both the sides well and apply oil on the the outer area and cook the paratha well.
· Make sure the paratha and the egg mixture inside is cooked well.
· Cut it into two halves and serve it with ketchup or sauce!!!