Ingredients: Boiled eggs, Spices, Oil or Butter.
· Firstly, boil the eggs, cool them down and peel them. Cut the boiled eggs into two halves then take a pan, add oil and heat it.
· Add some salt, turmeric powder and stir well and after adding these spices stir-frying eggs gives a delicious flavour to the fried eggs.
· Add the cut eggs into the masala and then stir fry well. Be careful while stirring and tossing as the yolk from the egg may come out.
· Stir fry each side well and make sure to fry both sides well.
· Flip it and stir fry the other side too.
· Follow the below steps if you looking out to consume eggs with chapati.
· Take the fried eggs out and place them aside.
· Into the same oil, add the sliced onions.
· Give a mix and sauté.
· Add green chilies and curry leaves into it.
· Sautee them until they turn soft.