Egg Cheese Grilled Sandwich
Ingredients: Sandwich bread (brown or multigrain ), 4 hardboiled eggs, 4 tbsp Cheese slice/grated cheddar cheese,2 Tbsp Mayonnaise,2 Tbsp Butter, Salt to taste, Black pepper crushed
• To make the egg cheese sandwich, first of all make sandwich filling
• Crush the boiled eggs in bowl with the help of a fork or chop them as per your choice.
• Add mayonnaise, salt to taste and crushed black pepper to taste.
• Now apply softened butter and one side of the bread.
• To assemble egg and cheese sandwich, place bread on a board with butter
• Place a slice of cheese on to this bread, place 1/4th amount of boiled egg sandwich filling
and cover with another bread slice with buttered side up.
• Cut the sandwich into two, diagonally or otherwise, as per your choice. Now you can serve
it as it is. Or to make A grilled sandwich follow the next step.
• Heat up a sandwich maker, if you are using one. Or otherwise place it in a grilling griddle
on stove top. Apply a very less amount of butter and cook the bread on both sides till
it is grilled to golden colour.
• You need to keep pressing it from both side in between. It helps to melt the cheese and