Ingredients: Eggs, Salt, Cheese, Spices, Butter or oil, Vegetables – tomatoes,
onions, mushrooms, etc.
• Chop the veggies of your choice like chilies, tomatoes, onions, mushrooms etc. We need 2 – 3 eggs for this recipe.
• Beat the eggs well.
• Add oil or butter in a hot Pan. Sautee veggies with salt.
• Add salt-pepper, herbs or if you like Indian masalas you can add that too.
• Spread the mixture & then pour the eggs.
• Allow it to cook until the base is set, then flip it.
• When it is cooked on the both sides, Spread the grated cheese or cheese
slice as desired.
• Fold the omelet & cook it until cheese melts.
Enjoy or serve the omelet hot or warm.